Coffee

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Monday 9 September 2019

Life Update

So, I haven’t written any blogs or updates in a while. I’ve partly been busy with life and all that jazz but also haven’t had the motivation or inspiration to write something that would be good. I had an idea of writing a blog about my favouritecity (Manchester) as around the time I went for a day trip and hotel stay over and took plenty of pictures … but then getting around to writing something, and with having no actual goal or purpose for the piece, (other than me saying how much I love it), would have just been a whole lot of rambling which is what I fear I do anyways. 



My other idea was to continue the apple blogs from WWDC19 … but I mean … it would be much easier to either watch the announcement or just read up about it on the apple website. So, with the new hardware announcement coming tomorrow (10thSeptember) I thought I’d come on and say that I WON’T be doing more blogs about apple technology. Granted in time that might change so this blog would be a lie … but until then it stands. However, I am SUPER excited for that announcement. I always love watching those and seeing what new technologies I want and what I would buy if I had all the money. I do love seeing all the new phones and iPad’s and everything they announce ... it fills me with joy and makes me like a school kid again … (and gives me stuff to play with and look at when I go to the apple stores).

So currently in my life I am still looking for a new job … looking for more jobs in Manchester as I believe that’s where all the good paying jobs will be and where all the up and coming jobs will be with it being a big city. Plus, I’d love to work in Manchester and be there and able to have Starbucks whenever I want. I also believe in my soul that any new working ideas that come to be (work from not the office, breaks whenever, coffee shop meetings etc) would more likely to be. So, I could be at work but be sat in a Starbucks near me or one in Manchester and could nip into the office if need be etc. Reading on the train and/or tram also appeals to me. 

That has been my main focus as I really need to get out of my work. I have lost all faith in the company and its just making my mental health deteriorate exponentially. 

Apart from that I’ve been excited and preparing for autumn and winter and trying to enjoy what I can, when I can. Thinking of buying some air pods too at the end of the month … its near payday and I need to wait and see if apple announce some more. OOOOOH the PSL has been released too … so I’ve had about 3 of those so far … but I’ve had to switch to the vegan option as I think I’m becoming more sensitive to dairy … but it’s really nice with oat milk so it’s all good. 

My meat free Mondays are back … tried some beyond meat burgers and they’re amazing so decided to start up my MMM’s (meat free Mondays). The working out and gym part of my life is struggling … I occasionally have good times and workouts but the other side I’m not. I had to force myself this morning to go for a walk … I was supposed to have gone to the gym (2 days on the run I’ve supposed to but haven’t) but with everything going on and not going in the right direction … its affecting other aspects of my life. 

I keep getting the urge to either stream again or podcast. I’m leaning more towards podcast as I prefer the working behind the scenes and editing to have a perfect entity rather than being live and trying to stay outta my head. When the cast is out there … it’s out there. I think that’s what brought me back into writing this blog. I feel I wouldn’t do and stick with a podcast if I can’t even do any recent blog posts … plus I wouldn’t even know what to talk about. I’d have to get a building block of a podcast done to work out kinks before I could ask other people onto it to make it more a conversation … so I’m making edges there (and can use my streaming mic and all that equipment to record). 

So that’s where I am right now. Sat on the precipice of a poop workday tomorrow, the edge of apple technology with their announcement tomorrow, still applying and keeping hope that someone in Manchester will give me the chance to prove myself in the workplace. Excited for potentially Disney+ and Apple TV+ streaming services and just playing the waiting game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment