Coffee

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Sunday 14 June 2020

Jim's Geek News

Hi, and welcome to the very first, Jim’s geek news … I may change the name if I think of something better.


What I am wanting to do here is to make my own completely geek and nerd orientated news videos, dedicated to the things we geeks love, such as movies, gaming, technology, books and so on. As this is my first one, and I am not sure how its going to go, I have just picked out some quick and simple news articles to talk about. If you watch and like this and would like me to talk about some other subjects, please let me know in the comments.

Accompanying this video, I shall be updating my blog to include the links, pictures and videos that come with the stories and also crediting the original authors of the posts as we always have to give credit to those who put in the hard work.

 

I am hoping that this will become your go to for all geek news and if I can do it well enough, then I would be able to get the news and articles myself so I'm not using other peoples.

 

As this is a work in progress, I shall be doing my recording at home at my desk and then depending on any time restraints, may stream the video editing on my twitch channel so you can see the process I go through to make the videos and also get some behind the scenes clips that I may omit or cut if they don’t work. Knowing myself, there will be A LOT of errors and word jumbles.

 

The more I do this, hopefully the better it will become and then I can hopefully upgrade any equipment I have so it can be the best amateur news program that I can make.

 

However, being human, there may be times when it isn’t the best, or may have weeks where I'm too busy to get the videos done and I may not even stream them, but bear with me, it’s a learning process for me too as it is all completely amateur.

 

So, if you have any comments, critiques, advice, problems or suggestions, please let me know either by commenting or using my email on my twitter page.

 

As this is being done in my blog, I shall hyperlink everything but also write all my socials below so you can click on them.

I hope you can enjoy what I come up with.

Jim

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimgito

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jimgito

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNj15Quuy4SNpxDWsPeRYeg



 

No comments:

Post a Comment